Innovative Educational Solutions - Building the capacity of educators to meet the needs of ALL students!
Dr. Sheri's Blog

Reflections on a new beginning

As I think back over the thirty years I've spent in the field of education, I am aware of an incredible sense of gratitude for the opportunity I've had to make a difference in the lives of children, and to work with others who are also dedicated to making a difference. I've been fortunate to work at the Desert/Mountain SELPA, an organization that is dedicated to "the relentless pursuit of whatever works in the life of a child." It was a tough decision to leave the SELPA after over 16 years, but I've done so because I believe that I can bring my expertise and passion to a broader group of educators in order to influence the lives of even more children. Beginning in January 2014, Innovative Educational Solutions will be available to provide professional learning opportunities to individual educators, schools, districts, and county offices of education throughout the US and abroad. I look forward to meeting new people and getting to know educators who are passionate about excellence and achievement for ALL students.

7 Comments to Reflections on a new beginning:

Comments RSS
whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:59 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

rush-my-essay.com.au on Friday, March 17, 2017 2:46 AM
This inedsolutions blog has been sharing and giving us better and informative points always with this blog. Mainly it has been sharing about reflections on a new beginning excellence and achievement.
Reply to comment

Cinema Box For Kindle Fire Download on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:27 PM
Here we will show you how to install cinema box on kindle fire
Reply to comment

essaycloud on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:23 AM
Such a great blog, And such a great initiative. A big thanks to all those responsible for it and i would congratulate you for the work being done here. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Un Mensaje Para Las Madres En Su Dia on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 7:17 AM
Los maestros y estudiantes decoran las aulas para darles la bienvenida a las madres.
Reply to comment

Lavoretto Per Festa Della Mamma on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 8:59 AM
Insegnanti e studenti decorano le aule per accogliere le mamme. Tuttavia, è celebrato in diversi paesi in date e giorni diversi, in India si celebra la seconda domenica del mese di maggio. I bambini danno loro una speciale carta di invito (preparata da loro stessi) alle loro madri e li invitano a venire nella loro scuola al momento giusto. Sorprendono le loro madri dando loro doni inaspettati.
Reply to comment

Fotos de Buenos Días Amiga 2018 on Friday, April 27, 2018 9:36 AM
diferencia de otros idiomas, tiene términos separados para "mañana" y "mañana", a pesar de su raíz común. Otros idiomas, como el español y el alemán, pueden usar una palabra, mañana y Morgen, respectivamente, para indicar "mañana" y "mañana".
Reply to comment